Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kim Taeyeon: My First Bias in Girls' Generation Turns 23

from Girls' Generation's music video "The Boys"
Girls' Generation or So Nyeo Shi Dae (SNSD) -- they were not the first Korean girl group that I liked; but because of their recent track The Boys, I became a certified SoNe or SoShi fan.  I watched its music video all over again in music channels and Korean channels to do and remember those dance moves. Thus I also liked all of their hits: Mr. Taxi, Run Devil Run, Oh!, Genie, Gee, Hoot, So Nyeo Shi Dae, and of course, The Boys.

Girls' Generation's Comeback Performance in KBS Music Bank
That was October 2011, more than couple of weeks after my birthday when I saw their performance in KBS Music Bank. I noticed a member that can hit high notes and had same haircut as mine. Indeed, it was Kim Taeyeon -- my first favorite SNSD member. I searched about her on the internet and found out that she's the kid leader of the group. I described her as a bubbly cute girl with a unique voice and pretty face.

She's turning 23 on Friday, March 9th. I wish her happiness, healthy lifestyle, and continuous career success. Hope I'll see her in Korean TV drama soon, like her co-members Jessica in Wild Romance and Yoona in Love Rain.

Happy 23rd birthday, Kim Taeyeon!

No comments:

Post a Comment