Monday, August 5, 2013

My 2013 Birthday Wishlist

It's exactly 2 months before I turned 24. Here's my 6-item wishlist (2+4 = 6) that I want to receive for my upcoming birthday:


1. Lawson - Chapman Square Deluxe/Repackaged album


I'm a Fanipino since April of this year when Lawson visited the Philippines. Standing In The Dark is my favorite released song, and Waterfall is my favorite unreleased track from that album.





2. Girls Generation - Complete Video Collection DVD

I'm a fan of Girls Generation when they released the song The Boys. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, and Sooyoung are my biases.



3. CoverGirl & Olay Concealer Balm

I just saw this product on this site: http://www.cosmo.ph/beauty/makeup/10-concealers-to-solve-skin-woes/. It says: "If you have dry skin, you'd benefit well from this ultra-smooth stick that's infused with Olay's emollient-rich serum to hydrate while giving buildable coverage. The balmy texture lets you steer clear of any chalkiness, especially when used on flaky skin." 


4. Cake

Birthday celebration is not complete without a cake. Dedication cakes or cake rolls -- any of these would do:
  • Dairy Queen - KitKat Blizzard Cake
  • Goldilocks - Mocha Chiffon Dedication Cake
  • Red Ribbon - Leche Flan Roll, Triple Chocolate Cake Roll, Choco Caramel Cake Roll, Mango Cake Roll, Chocolate Heaven Round Cake, Mango Round Cake, Dulce de Leche Round Cake




5. Food

On my birthday, I want these to be served at home or at work:
  • Tokyo Tokyo's California Maki
  • Shakey's Basket of Mojos
  • Shakey's Mandarin Salad
  • Chowking's YangChow Family 
  • Greenwich's Beefy Baked Macaroni

6. Ice Cream

My favorite!!! Just one variant in any of these:
  • Nestle - KitKat Bites, Crunch
  • Selecta - Hershey's Whoopers, Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies


This is what I want so I already planned it. Hope at least 70% of it come true. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment