Friday, August 10, 2012

Soundtrack of My Life

Music is my passion, my life. I love it because it's the only thing that hasn't walked away from me when I needed most. It relaxes me whenever I play any genre. But at some point, few of these songs are really related what has happened in my life. I picked 5 among these songs and I chose few lines that suits most.



Song: Skyscraper
Artist: Demi Lovato
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like i'm made of glass
Like i'm made of paper, Ohhh woaah
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper!



Song: Reflection
Artist: Christina Aguilera
I am now in a world where I
Have to hide my heart and what I believe in
But somehow I will show the world
What's inside my heart and be loved for who I am



Song: Mean
Artist: Taylor Swift
Well, you can take me down with just one single blow
But you don't know what you don't know
Someday I'll be living in a big old city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean



Song: Wide Awake
Artist: Katy Perry
God knows that I tried
Seeing the bright side
But I'm not blind anymore...



Song: Can't Take That Away
Artist: Mariah Carey
They can say, 
Anything they want to say,
Try to bring me down,
But I will not allow anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me,
And they can try 
How to make me feel that I, 
Don't matter at all,
But I refuse to falter in what I believe or loose faith in my dreams



These songs made me cry once I sing with it or I listened to it. I may not used to open up to these things when it comes to my personal life, but you'll see that my life is much complicated when you suddenly realized that it's not perfect as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment