Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Top 5 Fave Music Videos

Music becomes a big part of our lives. We listen to it and read its lyrics, then sing-a-long with the singer/group who sang it. Nowadays, media play a huge role to promote every country's music: FM stations such as Monster Radio RX 93.1, Magic 89.9, and MOR 101.9 that our favorite disc jockey (DJ) plays songs we want to hear on the radio, and YouTube and music channels such as MYX, MTV, and Channel V that shows the creativity of directors in order to promote high quality music videos.

Here are my top 5 favorite music videos:


-5-
The Love of Silence
Fahrenheit
[HIM International Music]


I liked this music video because it's very simple. The members, namely Wu Chun, Calvin Chen, Jiro Wang, and Aaron Yan, wore outstanding suits, making them more handsome. It included the clips from the Taiwanese drama ToGetHer starring Jiro Wang, George Hu and Rainie Yang which it became the closing theme song of the said drama. 


-4-
The Boys
Girls Generation
[SM Town Entertainment]


I liked this music video because of its choreography and its transition from each member's solo to group. The girls, namely Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sunny, YoonA, Sooyoung, and Jessica wore classy and sophisticated outfits, Plus, Taeyeon's hair caught my attention because of her three-toned ombre: black, blonde, and pink, then she became my first bias in the group.


-3-
Stay
Carol Banawa
[Star Records]


I liked this music video because it looked classic. The video used sepia and monochrome effects that made it vintage. I also love Carol's voice; she's one of my favorite female singers in the Philippines.


-2-
First Love
Utada Hikaru
[Toshiba EMI]


I liked this music video because whenever I hear this song, I'm having a nostalgia and I can't help myself but to sing-a-long, even though it's in Japanese. This was released in 1999, and was used as the theme song for the Japanese drama Majo no Jōken, starring Hideaki Takizawa and Nanako Matsushima. I can't believe that this song is already almost 17 years old!


-1-
Heart Attack
Demi Lovato
[Hollywood Records]



I really liked this music video because it's cool. Dipping herself in black ink and having her arms and hands full of black ink are my favorite scenes in the music video. Demi Lovato is one of my favorite international female artists because she's very inspiring and strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment