Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Top 7 Korean Stars That I Want To Date This Valentines

Nowadays, I noticed some male Korean celebrities that are good-looking. Because Korean wave is still in demand not only in Asia but also worldwide, female fans like me want to date with whoever is her bias. When I watched Showbiz Korea Year-End special on Arirang channel, they conducted an online survey for viewers to know who were on top 7 among Korean male celebrities that they want to date. Thus, I also made a personal list in who are my top 7 male idol stars in Korea that I want to date because next week is Valentines Day.

 7. Adrien Lee
He’s one of the emcees of Arirang’s Showbiz Korea. When I watched this show, I noticed him because he’s so handsome and can speak in English. Because of that, we could easily communicate with each other if we’re in dating status.


6. Rain
Jung Ji Hoon is his real name; I saw him as an actor in Korean drama hit Full House before I knew him as a singer. He’s more handsome when he cut his long hair for his album Rainism. Though he’s older than me, age doesn’t matter. I would prefer to date a guy that is older than me.

5. Kim Jonghyun (Shinee)
He’s the most handsome among Shinee members. I recognized him in the music video Ring Ding Dong. He’s cute and has a shining smile with amazing moves. If he would invite me to dance in a romantic dinner, I would definitely say yes and enjoy the time that I’m with him.

4. Jung Yonghwa (CNBlue)
I liked him when ABS-CBN recently aired Heartstrings in the Philippines. Before, I didn’t recognize him as a vocalist in his band CNBlue neither as one of the cast in his drama You’re Beautiful with FT Island’s Lee Hongki, Jang Geunsuk, and female lead Park Shinhye. Because he can play guitar and sing with his whole heart, I would easily fall in love with him.

3. Sungmin (Super Junior)
He’s one of the most handsome and cute member from my favorite Korean boyband Super Junior. I noticed him in the music video Mr. Simple. Though he’s my latest bias, I made him in third rank that I want to date.

2. Choi Siwon (Super Junior)
He’s my second bias in Super Junior. The reason was both my eyes and my heart were melted when I saw his sexy body. I would be the luckiest ELF if he will ask me for a date.

1. Kim Ryeowook (Super Junior)
He is the first Korean celebrity that I liked and loved. His charming personality and cute smile caught my attention. Also he is a good dancer and has an awesome voice. I would scream if he would sing my favorite Super Junior song No Other before asking me either to date me or better to marry me.

No comments:

Post a Comment