Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top 7 Asian Drama Love Teams

Today is Valentines Day! Though I'm still single, I felt in love when I see onscreen couples either on TV or film. So I listed my top 7 team ups in Taiwanese and Korean dramas. 

7. Jiro Wang & Rainie Yang
Fahrenheit’s rocker met a bubbly lady in Taiwanese idol drama ToGetHer. Even though I’m not a fan of its female lead, I still watched the drama and loved her character. It was because of the male lead why I liked the drama even more.


6. Lee Min Ho & Park Min Young
The sweetest MinMin couple in the biggest and most expensive Korean drama called City Hunter had found love each other last year. I wasn’t familiar with its female lead; but when I saw her in Philippine TV this year, she’s very pretty. Though their relationship lasted for six months, I had seen their eyes sparkle in this drama.


5. Calvin Chen & Reen Yu
A guy with sunshine smile and a girl with charming personality collaborated with a scent of magic in Taiwanese drama Love Buffet. Because the male lead is my favorite Fahrenheit member, I liked and loved the female lead when she replied four times in both Facebook and Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter. Thus, their drama was one of my favorite Taiwanese idol dramas I’ve ever seen.

4. Rain & Song Hye Kyo
The most talented Korean superstar and the most beautiful face in Korea made a mark in Korean drama hit Full House. These two were crazy in some funny scenes that viewers loved not only through its characters but also the story itself. I listed them as one of my favorite love teams in Korean dramas.

3. Park Shin Hye & Jung Yong Hwa
They first worked together in Korean drama You’re Beautiful. Because of fans’ demand, they worked again in Heartstrings: classical and modern music bonded by strings in their hearts. Because of this drama, I liked these two individuals on both music and TV scene.

2. Aaron Yan & Gui Gui
One of the most clicked tandems in Taiwan came from idol action drama Mysterious Incredible Terminator. The cutest member in Hey! Girl and the most talented member from Fahrenheit teamed up together and fans wanted to know the real score after they wrapped up the said series. As I became somewhat a fan of this team up, I felt that there’s something going fishy between these two, especially when they posted micro-blogs to each other in the Chinese version of Twitter called Weibo.


1. Wu Chun & Ella Chen
The most romantic pair made in Taiwanese TV from idol drama Hana Kimi that stole fans’ hearts because of their chemistry. Though they didn’t get together in real life, their fans still support them as the former Fahrenheit member continues to prove himself as a movie actor and SHE member will tie a knot with his Malaysian fiancé. Although I wasn’t really their fan, I ranked them first because of their mysterious connection between them from filming to promoting the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment