Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bling bling! It's Kim Jonghyun!


“Bling bling is Jonghyun.” That’s one of the lines in SHINee’s song The SHINee World. Hmm… Actually that’s not the reason why I made him as my bias in this Korean boy group from SM Town Entertainment. It was because of their music video Hello. He’s very handsome in that MV but it wasn’t the first MV that I had seen from them. It was Ring Ding Dong. Their MVs (Hello, Ring Ding Dong, and Lucifer) were playing in MTV’s OK Karaoke then I enjoyed listening to their songs and seeing Jonghyun on TV.

I searched on the internet. And here’s a little information that I became more interested about him:
  • Korean name: Kim Jonghyun (김종현)
  • Stage name: Jonghyun (종현 or 鐘鉉)
  • Nick name: Bling Bling Jonghyun, Dino Jonghyun. Jjong, Jjongie. Jonghyunnie
  • Birth date: April 08, 1990
  • Blood type: AB
  • Height: 175 cm
  • Language: Korean, English, Mandarin
  • Position : Lead Vocal
  • Hobbies: Writing lyrics, listening to the music, singing and playing piano
  • Fan: Blingers


Wait! Blingers? I like that. So I am a blinger. :)

But I can’t believe that he had a girlfriend named Sung Se Kyung. I saw her pictures in Google. She’s not that pretty but she was lucky at that time. They both dated and had a nine-month relationship. I don’t know if Jonghyun has a current girlfriend or he’s still waiting for the right time to love again.

Today is his birthday. He’s turning 22. Well, he’s younger than me in 6 months. My birthday wish for him is continuous success in his career as an SM Entertainment artist and one of the handsome members of SHINee plus good health for him and his family. In addition, I hope he will find his girl who would love and care in the future.  


No comments:

Post a Comment