Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Best Tasting Milk Tea Drink Ever!

I had tasted several milk teas in the country during my school days as a Thomasian student. Some of the brands I've tasted were from Chowking, Happy Fanshu, and Zagu. Then last year, I heard that there was a brand that is the best tasting milk tea. The name is Happylemon. Unfortunately their branches were far away from our home, somewhat located around Eastwood, Greenbelt and Rockwell. Then recently, they opened their branch in TriNoMa. I've wanted to buy and try to taste it but I wasn't able to purchase at least one.


Then last week, I went to Rockwell for a job interview at Ateneo Professional Schools. After the interview, I entered at Powerplant Mall for the first time. I wanted to see what's inside of that mall. And indeed, it's full of expensive world-class brands like Zara, Calvin Klein, and Lacoste. Suddenly I saw Happylemon store inside and got excited. Finally, I bought milk tea with blank pearl sago for PhP 75.00 before I went home. I sipped and loved the taste. It's true. I love this drink and hope I can try to taste different kind of milk tea from Happylemon. Though it's expensive, it's very worth it for its unique taste. I think I would say that Happylemon is the best tasting milk tea I've ever tasted in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment