Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Birthday Wishlist

It's exactly a month before my 23rd birthday. Oh, how time flies!!! Besides stable job and good health as I wish every year, I'm thinking material things which makes me happy being a fan girl.  

I've been collecting music albums of my favorite artists since elementary; from cassette tapes to CDs until unique and creative designs of their own different albums. Some contains only audio CD, or with DVD, or even posters/postcards. Somehow, its size matters how big an album is. Since my brother gave me a Super Junior's 5th album "Mr. Simple" as my 1st and only Korean album that I had, I listed below 6 albums from SM Entertainment artists as a part of my birthday (or Christmas) wishlist:

The Boys
(Special Album)
Girls' Generation 

Sherlock
(Jonghyun cover)
SHINee


To The Beautiful You
(Official Soundtrack)
Various Artists

2011 SM Winter Town: The Warmest Gift
Various Artists

SM Best Album 3
Various Artists

Only One
BoA

If I have a lot of money, I can afford all of these. In reality, it's kinda impossible that I get those albums at the same time, but I'm hoping that someone who has a kind heart will give me at least one of them. Soon, I'll complete collecting these albums.


No comments:

Post a Comment