Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Most Admired Korean Actors


Last time, I had a list of my most admired Korean actresses. Now, I made a list of my most admired Korean actors. Though there were only three, I'm hoping for this list to be added soon as I continuously watch Korean dramas.


Lee Joon Hyuk
(Three Brothers, City Hunter, Equator Man)
Being a prosecutor or lawyer in a drama always suits him. I started to like him in City Hunter as Prosecutor Kim. He’s currently fulfilling military duties for his country. 


Lee Hyun Woo
(Equator Man, To The Beautiful You)
He played a serious role as teen Samuel Kim (who played by Uhm Taewoong) in the drama Equator Man. But in the Korean version of Hana Kimi, he’s funny, bubbly and cute as he portrays Cha Eungyeol. 


Lee Min Ho
(Boys Over Flowers, Personal Preference, City Hunter, Faith)
Gu Junpyo was his most memorable role in the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango. After playing Johnny Kim in City Hunter, he starred in the traditional drama Faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment