Monday, January 30, 2012

Farewell, Baking Life!


I love desserts and sweets. I also want to try baking in the future. When I started using Facebook, Baking Life was an application game that I loved most.  I played this for more than a year. When I found out last month that it’ll be offline on 31st of January, I felt sad and finished all the baking goods that I want to bake. Thus, this is the final record of my hard work in avoiding these goods to be burned and quickly taking out from the oven to be served.  
  • Level: 66
  • Experience: 524,801
  • Mastery: 95
  • Profit: 4,532,000+

Here’s the list of 29 recipes that I mastered and served:
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Cinnamon Rolls
  • Fruit Cake
  • Halloween Cookies
  • Cocoa Stripes
  • Raspberry Cheesecake
  • Pink Ribbon Cake
  • Baklava
  • Graveyard Cake
  • Traditional Trifle
  • Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
  • Turkey Pot Pie
  • Bibingka Coconut Cake
  • Triple Citrus Bars
  • Walnut Brownies
  • Cola Cake
  • Pumpkin Whoopie Pie
  • Cannoli
  • Peanut Butter Blossoms
  • Very Berry Brulee
  • Butterscotch Pecan Cake
  • Green Tea Matcha Roll Cake
  • Gingerbread House
  • Giant Pretzel
  • Tiramisu
  • Sunshine Crepe
  • Marshmallow Crispy Stars
  • Cocoa Crinkle Cookies
  • Kiwi Pavlova

Hope that Baking Life would be back soon for more delicious desserts and more beautiful and updated designs to improve the owner’s baking shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment