Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Why I love microblogging

Twitter is one of my favorite microblogging site. I can post whatever I want, either positive or negative. Or what I opt to an issue. Followers can reply, retweet or favorite your post.


Well, I mostly followed my friends, celebrities, and even fan page accounts. Though some of the celebrity accounts were fake but still I follow them.


I appreciate celebrities who retweeted or replied tweets which I tagged them. Carol Banawa, a famous singer in the Philippines and popularized theme songs such as 'Till My Heartaches End' which is the theme song of latest Kimerald (Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson) movie, replied to my post. She's one of my idols. Also  Filipino acoustic performer Princess Velasco and showbiz correspondent from Entertainment Live and The Buzz MJ Felipe responded to my tweet. Other celebrities such as Jeff Timmons of British boyband 98 Degrees and the Philippines' Prince of Pop Erik Santos retweeted my post. On the other hand, Magnifico main lead Jiro Manio and one of the stars of Disney Channel Original Movie Camp Rock Jasmine Richards followed me.


Another microblog site is Sina Weibo. It is a Chinese version of Twitter. I made an account because I want to follow Taiwanese stars. I admired Taiwanese actress Reen Yu because she replied a lot in my posts (either Weibo or Facebook). She's the female lead of Taiwanese drama Love Buffet with Fahrenheit members Aaron Yan and Calvin Chen.


These microblogging sites are my best friends because I can post what I feel and what I want to say. I realized that social networking is such powerful. I learned that I would be responsible in what I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment