Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm A Certified E.L.F. Because of Kim Ryeowook

It was last year that I became a fan of Super Junior. Their song "Mr. Simple" made me a certified E.L.F. But there's a handsome member that caught my attention. His name is Kim Ryeowook. I pleased my brother to buy me a Mr. Simple album with Ryeowook's cover as a Christmas gift. I was surprised that he absolutely bought it! It was the best Christmas gift ever! 






He's the first Super Junior member that I followed in Twitter. I found out that he is the smallest member when it comes to height. (Hmm... I'm small too. Maybe we're compatible. :-p) I also downloaded hits from Super Junior and his solo theme songs from Korean dramas.


Why did I like Ryeowook? I give you two words: handsome and cute. He has a cute smile and handsome face indeed.






He's turning 25 years old today. (Quite he's older than me, just 2 years.) I wish him happiness and continuous success in his career as a Super Junior member and hope he'll stay fit and healthy.

생일 축하해요
Ryeowook oppa!


No comments:

Post a Comment