Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pinky ETUDE!


It's been almost a year since I first bought a product from ETUDE HOUSE. It's a purple petite nail polish that costs PhP 48. After I applied on my nails, it was so cute! I microblogged this photo on Facebook, Sina Weibo and Twitter.


Just colored my nails in purple. Aren't they cute? I used branded nail polish which is Etude House. I bought it last week at around 50 bucks.
只是涂成了我的指甲染成紫色。他们不可爱吗?我用的是 Etude House 的品牌的指甲油。我上个星期在大约 50 块钱买。

It's not only products of ETUDE HOUSE that I like. But also their endorsers.



Park Shin Hye                        Lee Min Ho                                 Sandara Park

SHINee

So I recently purchased items from ETUDE HOUSE to have a Pink Membership Card. I spent PhP 520 for 5 items (plus free shampoo sachet): 

Flocking Puff for Pact (Square 2 pcs) = 78.00
Cotton Bud (300 pcs) = 48.00
Petite Darling Nails RD106 = 48.00
Petite Darling Nails (Transparent Pink) = 48.00
Shinistar Lip Balm #2 Shiny J = 298.00

I posted this picture on my me2day, Sina Weibo, and Twitter accounts.

Cutie red nails… I used Etude House nail polish that I bought few days ago… Pretty nice… I love it! :)

ETUDE HOUSE is the first Korean brand that I love. I'll call myself as one of the beautiful princess of ETUDE. By using ETUDE HOUSE products, I'm sure I'll be pretty all day long.  





No comments:

Post a Comment