Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Reason Behind My Twitter Name

I often changed my Twitter name occasionally for a reason that I want to change. I will tell you why I decided on my Twitter names since I used Twitter for more than three years.


@ceres018
The first Twitter name I used. I was 18 years old when I registered a Twitter account.


@ceres_yiru 
I used "Ceres" as my nickname since college. "Yiru" stands for Calvin Chen's Chinese name. Well, Calvin is my bias in the Taiwanese group Fahrenheit.


@cerescabel
It's simply my name.


@supersexygirl75
I just combines song titles from Super Junior-M [Super Girl] and Fahrenheit [Sexy Girl]. Plus number 75 is my Fahrenheit degree number in our fan group, Fahrenheit Lovers PH.


@KpopGirl_eunkyo
I admit that I am now a Kpop fan girl. I'm an ELF, SONE, Shawol, and Jumping BoA. Plus, I have more than 100 KPop songs on my playlist. Then Eun Kyo is my Korean name which I found out on a site. Since I liked my Korean name, Jung Eunkyo, I decided to use this on my social networking accounts and on my new fanfiction story titled "The Boys & I" which is still in progress.


@iam_smtowngirl
Well, I love almost all artists of SMTown Entertainment especially Super Junior, Girls Generation, SHINee, and BoA. When I found out about SMTown's movie called "I AM", I got so excited to watch it. I recently using this and I'm loving it. Plus my profile pic is an animated selca pictures of my favorites in each SM artist and my background picture is all the artists in the said movie.


That's all. Wow! I just used a total of 6 Twitter names. Still deciding if I would change my Twitter name again, but I think it would take months because I'm still loving SMTown Entertainment.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy birthday, beautiful YoonA from Girls' Generation!
#HappyYOONADay

No comments:

Post a Comment