Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dear SM Town Family


"chageun maeum moa k'eun him twedeut
urin hanaran keoseul mitgo iseoyo
urihamgge haengbok mandeureoyo
memareun sesang soge
pij'i tweneun nalggaji saranghaeyo"


This chorus came from the song "Dear My Family". It's the theme song of SM Town Entertainment's movie titled "I AM". The movie depicts the growing-up stories of popular artists from the time they were trainees till they stood on stage in New York, America. Then, this is the English translation:

"We believe that when many hearts join together
We become strong
We will be happy together
Until the day when the light stops shining,
They will love us"

I cried when I first saw the official video of this song on how every SM Town artists supports each other and loves their fans so much. It features vocals from few members of EXO, TVXQ, Luna of f(X), Yesung of Super Junior, Taeyeon of Girls' Generation, Jonghyun of SHINee, Kangta, and BoA.


But prior to this 2011 version release of this song, SM Town Entertainment released this song in 2002, which features Moon Hee Jun, Kangta, S.E.S, Shinhwa, Fly To The Sky, BoA, Isak, and CSJH.


Well, I like this year's version than 2002 because I recognize and know the current artists rather than the artists who sang the 2002 version. I am only familiar with Shinhwa who left the company and released their latest album "The Return", and Kangta and BoA who are still in the agency.

I am a recent fan of SM Town Entertainment because of BoA, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, and SHINee who are four of my favorite K-Pop artists. So I highly anticipate this movie which premieres soon in theaters in Korea. Plus their recent drama production titled "To The Beautiful You" a.k.a. Hana Kimi (Korean version) starring SHINee's Minho and f(X)'s Sulli.

Why I love SM Town? It's not only the artists who belong in this agency. But it's their love for each other and they repay their fans in terms of their hard work every time they come out on stage.

Here's my letter to the agency:


"Dear SM Family, 

It's been almost a year since I became a fan of BoA, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, and now SHINee. I love K-Pop music because of you who trained and nurtured each of your artists' talents. You make me smile and cry at the same time when I see your artists smile and cry too. I know each of them repay their fans with their hardwork through their activities on screen and on stage. But I see to it that they support each other and feel that they are belong to a family called SM Town Entertainment.

I congratulate you, SM Town family, from the talented artists to its employees for a job well done. Because of you, I idolize and love your artists such as Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee, and BoA. Good luck and may God bless all of you.

Love lots from KPop Fan Girl in the Philippines,

Christine (aka Jung Eun Kyo)"





No comments:

Post a Comment