Friday, May 25, 2012

The 4 Shining Years of SHINee


It's been exactly 4 years since this shining idol group from SM Town Entertainment. They first released their debut song, "Replay". The KPop male group named SHINee, composed of Taemin, Onew, Key, Minho, and Jonghyun. Their fanclub name is SHINee World or also known as Shawols.








The first music video I've seen from SHINee is "Ring Ding Dong". I first noticed this handsome guy with blonde-brown hair. I found out in the internet that his name is Kim Jonghyun. I got interested with this group so I watched all the MVs from SHINee in YouTube,MYX, and MTV.






SHINee's Kim Jonghyun


Recently, SHINee released their 4th mini album called "Sherlock". Their latest MV featured the most beautiful Korean celebrity and Girls' Generation member Jessica Jung. I waited for their comeback stage in KBS Music Bank. They won the K-Chart for two consecutive weeks after they defeated 2AM on the first week and CNBlue on the second week.








They're also featured in the movie called "I AM". Also, the individual members are busy with their respective projects. Minho will be working with f(x) member Sulli in the Korean drama version of Hana Kimi with English title, "To The Beautiful You". Then Key is active with the musical called "Catch Me If You Can" with Super Junior's Kyuhyun and Girls' Generation's Sunny.


From singing a line "We're living in a SHINee world" from the song "SHINee World" to lines from the song "Sherlock" which are "SHINee's back" and "Give it up for SHINee", indeed they are one of the top idol groups in Korea and went popular in Japan and other countries. As I conclude this blog article, I quote what the leader Onew had said, "SHINee world is strength for me. Because I get strength when I get cheers on the stage."


HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY, Shining SHINee!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment