Sunday, May 20, 2012

SMTown Live World Tour Marked Their Third Year



Today was SMTown Live World Tour in LA. Top artists from SM Entertainment gathered together to showcase their talents and perform for their international fans. Performers for today's concert in Anaheim, Canada were BoA, EXO (EXO-K & EXO-M), f(x), Girls' Generation, SHINee, Super Junior, and TVXQ. It will continue on in Taiwan, Japan, Korea, and China.


Ten days ago, I posted a blog about SMTown's movie called "I AM". Now, their world tour marked their third year. It started since 2008.


I saw a petition that SMTown fans in the Philippines wanted for SM artists to perform here in Manila. There's a possibility and I hope it'll happen soon because I want to see those artists perform so perfectly on stage especially BoA, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, and SHINee who were my favorites in the agency. I was wondering if it will be held at either Smart Araneta Coliseum in Cubao, Quezon City or the new SM Mall Of Asia Arena.


I'll wait for that to happen. In the meantime, I'll save money just to buy the most expensive ticket and watch the SMTown Live World Tour in Manila because the money that I will spend for that concert would be worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment