Tuesday, May 15, 2012

15 March 2011: The best and happiest day of my life


It was a year and two months. Well, I think 03-15-2011 is the best and happiest day of my life... I didn't expect that Reen Yu commented on the photo I made and posted both on her Weibo account and Facebook fan page...


That was 9am when I turned on my laptop. My purpose is only to watch a Filipino series online. When the video took time to buffer and load, I logged in on my Weibo and there are a lot of comments. But surprisingly, she first commented plus microblogged my photo! She said "我也會永遠想念她 (I will forever miss her)." Plus, in her Facebook fan page, she also commented "thanks there, i will miss her forever." As of 15 March 2011, 10:00pm:


my latest work! hope you like it! it's for Reen... :-) 


 UPDATES (as of 15 March): Reen Yu FB - 58 likes WB - 10 comments, 44 micro-blogs


Reen's Weibo account
Reen's Facebook Fan Page


Then this evening, I participated at Aaron Yan's live chat around 7pm. It's just only 30 minutes but it's worth it even though I didn't understand what he's saying because he sang his released track plus his laughs are cute and addictive!


After the live chat, I logged in again in my Weibo to check. Again, surprisingly she commented on my Weibo status but in English!


Reen commented on my post for the second time!!! I'm so happy today!!! :-) 


I can't believe! She's so sweet and approachable to her fans. I really admire her because she took time to comment at her best to talk to her fans. I admit that because of her drama Love Buffet, I like her a lot and I'm one of her fans. But now, because of what had happened today, she's already my idol and I appreciate her sweetness. From now on, i will also mention her name (also Wu Chun, Jiro Wang, Aaron Yan, and Calvin Chen are included) in my prayers to guide her (them) always.

No comments:

Post a Comment