Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Favorite Idol Group Members in KPop

Korean pop music is still in demand. When I say KPop, the first thing in mind is idol groups such as Big Bang, 2NE1, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, 2PM, and Wonder Girls. I have biases if I'm a fan of a group and I have favorites if I'm not a fan of them. Here are the KPop idol stars from some groups who I liked and the reason why.


Jonghyun (SHINee): He's sexy and handsome. First noticed him in the MV 'Ring Ding Dong'.

Ryeowook (Super Junior): Adorable smile and cute face. First noticed him on the MV 'Sorry Sorry'.

Siwon (Super Junior): Sexy abs and handsome face. Second bias after Ryeowook.

Sungmin (Super Junior): Adorable smile and handsome face. Third bias after Siwon.

Taeyeon (Girls' Generation): First noticed her in their KBS Music Bank comeback performance 'The Boys' which we had the same hairstyle.

Tiffany (Girls' Generation): During the press conference of 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards held in Singapore, she answered MYX VJ Chino's question in English.

Jessica (Girls' Generation): I watched their guest appearance in an American TV show during 'The Boys' English version promotion that was featured in The MTV Show. She talked in English. In addition, Fahrenheit's Calvin Chen said before that she is his favorite member in Girls' Generation.

Amber (f(x)): Her boyish look. I thought she's the only guy in the group then found out that she's a girl!

Luna (f(x)): Her voice most especially when she's hitting high notes.

 Yunho (TVXQ): Charismatic face. When he dances, he's so sexy.

Kai (EXO): First noticed him in their MV 'MAMA'.

Soyeon (T-ARA): We're both born on October 5. But she's 2 years older than me. 

Chunji (Teen Top)We're both born on October 5. But he's 4 years younger than me.

Dara (2NE1): She was a famous actress in the Philippines after the talent search called Star Circle Quest. Though she's already a KPop idol star, she didn't forget her second home which is the Philippines. In fact, she can still speak Tagalog when she was interviewed by MYX VJ Bianca during Etude House promotion that was held in Korea few months ago. 

TOP (Big Bang): Handsome face and his fashion style. I always love his hair since their MV 'Blue'.

Yonghwa (CNBlue): First noticed him in the drama 'You're Beautiful' with Park Shinhye but I didn't know that time that he's the CNBlue's frontman. I liked him more in his recent drama 'Heartstrings' and his contribution in composing songs for KPop newbies Juniel and AOA.

Daniel (Dalmatian): He's currently hosting Arirang TV's Pops in Seoul.



No comments:

Post a Comment