Friday, October 5, 2012

Closer In Your Eyes: The TaeHee Love Moments


When I found out that SHINee Minho and f(x) Sulli will be starring in the Korean version of Hana Kimi, I was very excited. That time I was already an SMTowner (fan club of SM Entertainment artists).

I am a Shawol (SHINee World) but not a fan of Sulli's group f(x). When the drama aired last August 15th, I tried to watch it. Then I liked it from its pilot episode until its finale. As it was airing, I fell in love with Taejoon (Minho's character) and Jaehee (Sulli's character).

Here are some picture moments of this drama between Taejoon and Jaehee:










But among of these TaeHee moments, this was the most touching and memorable scene from Episode 15:

Goo Jae Hee: "I'm actually a girl."
Kang Tae Joon: "Thank you that you come into my life. I already knew that you are a girl."
Taejoon cried and said he knew for a long time and just hold it.
Then he said "and then , Goo Jae Hee, I Like You"
Jaehee looked at him, still crying and then they hugged each other.



Now that the Korean version has ended, I want to congratulate Minho and Sulli. Because of this drama, I just shipped to MinSul pair! I will miss Taejoon and Jaehee so much.



Source: To The Beautiful You (Facebook Page)

No comments:

Post a Comment