Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Sweetest Love for Etude


"Hello, Princess!" said the sales clerk of Etude House whenever I entered inside. It felt like I'm a real princess. Etude House became my favorite shop since I got crazy and fell in love with Hallyu and KPop fever. 



The Cutest Tagline

"Wanna Be Sweet? Play ETUDE!"
This is the cutest tagline I've ever heard, especially when SHINee's Jonghyun said this line three times for Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream CF. I would answer him, "Yes! I wanna be sweet because Etude House is my playground."




The Branches

Etude Sta. Mesa (cr: Etude PH's official Facebook page)

When I go to shopping malls, I always look for Etude House branch or its kiosk found inside the SM Department Store. Well I visited some Etude House branches in SM Megamall, SM North EDSA The Block, SM Manila, SM Mall of Asia, Market! Market! Mall, and Eastwood Citywalk 2 Mall. As an Etude House shopaholic, I often check those available products and their prices. If I want to inquire something regarding the product, I ask one of their staff who is near to me. Either I just visited the store without buying or entered the store to buy what I need, the Etude staff always welcome the customers and call them as their princesses.




The Products


High quality but expensive variety of products imported from Korea, from face to feet, they have all beauty products: shampoo, perfume, cosmetics, moisturizers, masks, lotions, and nail polish. Well, I completed the 
SHINISTAR collection (clear pact, clear BB lotion, and lip balm). I also bought 3 Petite Darling nail polish (base coat, natural coat, and RD106 Red), a Dear My Deep Color nail polish (DGR701 Tint Mint), cotton swabs, #2 Extra Power Nail Remover. There are products that I want to buy soon like Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream, Dear My Blooming Lips Talk OR206, Lash Perm 3-Step Volumecara, Skin Malgum Moist and Missing U Hand Cream #02 Honey Bee Story (Acasia).



The Brand Ambassador


2NE1's Dara was the first reason why I liked this brand. Dara was a simple Korean girl who became an famous celebrity in the Philippines after winning 1st runner-up in ABS-CBN's Star Circle Quest. Because of her 'krung-krung' personality, she was loved by Filipinos. I was surprised when she became one of the members of KPop group 2NE1 with their song 'Fire'. I was very happy for her because her dream came true and she's living it. Now, she's the brand ambassador of Etude House together with shining boys of SHINee.



Actually, this is my second blog article about Etude House because I am in love with this brand. I bought products worth PhP 500.00 to avail the pink membership card last June 07, 2012. As of now, I have a total of 22 points. Like me, a certified pink member must be an Etude shopaholic princess. In addition, I'm interested with its joint venture because I want to have my own Etude House branch located at SM City San Lazaro. If that happens, I will not a princess anymore but a queen who manages a royal business like Etude House. 
"I want to be sweet so I'm playing ETUDE!"



1 comment:

  1. hi! I do like Etude too :) The fact that everything is pink makes me love Etude more :) New subscriber here :)

    Hope you can follow back :)

    http://eyahnism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete