Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trick or Treat! It's Halloween!

Children knock on doors and dress up scary costumes as they shout "Trick or treat".


It's Halloween!!!





Besides kids are busy knocking to people who will give them candies and chocolates, there are other things to do in celebration of Halloween. In the Philippines, some shops put Halloween decorations such as spider webs, jack-o-lanterns, and spooky masks. Some people like watching horror and suspense films and TV shows.

I don't like watching horror films, unless they're produced by Asians. There's a film that I would never watch -- Paranormal Activity. When I watched its teaser, I don't like to watch it because of unexpected scenes for me to scream so loudly.




Michael Jackson's "Thriller" is the best song for the Halloween. When I hear it during Halloween season, I feel like Halloween is just around the corner.




We celebrate Halloween during 31st of October. But remember to visit the graves of your loved ones and pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment