Friday, October 5, 2012

The Adorable Cha Eungyeol


The cutest character from the Korean version of Hana Kimi named Cha Eungyeol. It was played by actor Lee Hyun Woo. Well, he is one of my favorite characters in To The Beautiful You.

Episode 8

Besides his adorable smile, he microblogs a lot. Everytime he posts, he takes a photo of himself.

"On top of the ground, I am one hyena. A hungry beast who tries to find his way to the goal. I am still hungry."
[Episode 1]

"If there’s a compass that directs your fate, where would it point to tonight?"
[Episode 3]


"One memories that can still be seen plainly even with my eyes closed."
[Episode 4]

"You smiling, is better than me smiling."
[Episode 14]

 "Who cares if it's a guy or a girl? They're all humans!"
[Episode 14]

Also, I listed his 'quotable quotes' from the drama:

Episode 6:
"I'm crazy. Even in that tiger custome, he makes my heart beat."

Episode 7:
"Friendship sometimes requires understanding, loyalty, jealousy and wasting time."
"Even if the world ends, cockroach and Cha EunGyeol still could be alive."

Episode 11:
"I know you're a guy but, Goo Jae Hee I like you."

"Hey you, aren't you a sock too? What are you then, an onion?"

"I like Jae Hee, and I’m not letting him go."
"The person I like, crying because of you. I dont want to see that again."

Episode 12:
“I told Jae Hee I liked him. I confessed!”

Episode 15:
"For you, Tae Joon is probably the main hero. And I'm probably just an extra."



Now that this beautiful drama ended, I will miss Cha Eungyeol. To Lee Hyun Woo, good job and fighting!



Sources: Lee Hyun Woo 이현우Beautiful You (Hana Kimi korean version)

No comments:

Post a Comment