Thursday, November 15, 2012

Etude Makes My Eyes So Happy


Whether I just visit any Etude House shop for checking or buying, it was nice to talk with their sales staff for information regarding of a certain product. I already visited 6 branches: SM City North EDSA The Block, SM City Manila, SM City Megamall, SM Mall of Asia, Eastwood Citywalk 2, and Market Market. 

October was an amazing month for me because I was hired on the position of store operations officer of a salon branch inside a shopping mall near our house. As a token of my hardwork from my new job as an assistant manager for the first month, I’ve decided to buy PhP 2,000 worth of products to have a special gift from Etude House. My first target was SHINee Diary.


To be sure for a shopping splurge of PhP 2,000, I searched the official site of Etude House Philippines to check their products and their prices. Then, I noted the items that I want using Microsoft Excel spread sheet for easy computation. When it’s done, I printed it few hours before I went to a shopping mall that has Etude House shop.

It was November 7th and it was my rest day. After I went to PhilHealth office in Manila for membership enrollment, I proceeded to SM City Megamall located at Mandaluyong City as my first shopping destination. I entered at Etude House shop. As I expected, the employees greeted me, “Welcome, My Princess!” I checked their gift section and SHINee Diary wasn’t available. I left the shop with hope. Few minutes after, my friend sent me a text message that she was in SM City North EDSA, Quezon City with few friends. I asked her if she went to Etude House shop found inside SM City North EDSA The Block. She informed me that the store has SHINee Diary. I thanked her and quickly went to SM City North EDSA The Block via MRT.

I arrived around 4:00 in the afternoon. Similar with those Etude employees in SM City Megamall, the Etude sales ladies in SM City North EDSA The Block welcomed me. I asked one of the staff that I will avail SHINee Diary after I purchased PhP 2,000 worth of products. It was hard for me to choose because some of the items listed on my paper were out of stock. After an hour of walking around and deciding what I could buy, finally I purchased a total of five items:
·         Open Your Eyes Mask Sheet – PhP 148
·         Tear Drop Liner #1 – PhP 328
·         Mint Cooling Eyes Cream 6.5g – PhP 428
·         Proof10 Auto Pencil BK802 – PhP 348
·         Lash Firm 3 Step Volume Cara – PhP 748


In addition, I had my first gift from Etude House: the SHINee Diary! Well, I deserved it as SHAWOL and as a loyal customer of Etude House for more than a year besides having my pink membership card. But I noticed something: all items I bought on that day were for my eyes! I’m sure my eyes will look happier. In fact, I spent exactly PhP 2,000. Next target would be either a Kiss Note or a Play Etude tumbler. As of now, I already have 62 points. 


Now that I am using the products I bought, it seems that my eyes look different and prettier. Etude really makes me happy. So see you next time, Etude!

No comments:

Post a Comment