Friday, November 30, 2012

My First Anniversary as a KPop Fan

It's been exactly a year since I was a certified KPop fan because of Mnet Asian Music Awards. I watched the main show on YouTube. I tweeted what's happening: from performers to the winners. Though I wasn't familiar with some of the presenters, the whole show was incredibly awesome.

Super Junior's Mr. Simple and Girls Generation's The Boys were my favorite KPop songs that time. But their performances stood out. Girls Generation dressed up as beautiful goddesses and performed the Korean-English version of The Boys. On the other hand, Super Junior wowed the audience with the medley-remixed version of their hit songs Superman, Mr. Simple, and Sorry Sorry.





This year, the Mnet Asian Music Awards will be held tonight in Hong Kong, Top contenders from KPop were nominated like BoA, Super Junior, Psy, SHINee, f(x), Big Bang, and Beast. Who will win this year? Who will grab most of the awards? Find out tonight live stream on Mnet's YouTube Account (and other channels to be broadcasted live).




No comments:

Post a Comment