Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fahrenheit's Aaron Yan Turns 27

A cute boy of Fahrenheit became a mature man. Aaron Yan Ya Lun represents winter and has released 2 solo albums.


Aaron Yan as Xing Yi Cheng

I watched his dramas. My favorite role he played was Xing Yi Cheng (in manga: Shinpo Ichi) in the drama Love Buffet. When it comes to love teams, I liked GuiLun the most. He paired with former Hey Girl member GuiGui in the drama Mysterious Incredible Terminator.


with Gui Gui in Mysterious Incredible Terminator

I can't believe that he's all grown-up. He accepts mature roles in the drama that has bed scenes. Well, I'm not used to it, but I guess he's in right age to play those challenging roles.


with Serena Fang in Gloomy Salad Days
I was a Pudding in a short time, from Love Buffet until his first solo album titled The Next Me.


The Next Me -- Japanese album

Though I'm not a Pudding anymore, I wouldn't forget that today is his 27th birthday. I wish him good health, happiness, and continuous success in his career. I'm hoping that he and GuiGui will collaborate again in drama or movie. Also, I'm hoping that he and the rest of Fahrenheit members (including Wu Chun) will reunite again for fifth album.



No comments:

Post a Comment