Sunday, November 25, 2012

Smile and Style: The Azta Way

"Ms. Christine..."

Well, it's been a month and a half since my staff calls me that. I can't believe that I made it.

My job is kinda routinary but based on situation. I hold cash (receive payment and give change) and manage front desk. That's all. You think it's easy. But no, it's not. In addition, I do multitasking inside the branch. I failed many times but at least I avoided those mistakes and tried my best not to do it again in the future. And I learn because of those mistakes.The more important is that I'm happy with my work.

My training period was from October 10 to November 10. I started at Eastwood for two weeks then deployed at SM City San Lazaro for further weeks. I took series of training plus seminar at L'Oreal Academie. My training ended last November 20. That was six weeks. I received job offer last November 22 after I submitted requirements.

I noticed something on dates that I mentioned. All were birthdays of celebrities from Taiwan, Korea, and United Kingdom.

  • October 10: Wu Chun - a Taiwanese Brunei-born actor and a former member of Fahrenheit; Kangta - a Korean solo artist under SM Entertainment label
  • November 10: Calvin Chen - Fahrenheit member and MTV VJ 
  • November 20: Aaron Yan - Taiwanese actor/singer and Fahrenheit member
  • November 22: Ben Adams - A1 member from London
I think it was a coincidence.

For 37 days, I received total allowance of 9,250. I'm still at probationary period, but at least I will get monthly salary. I also had my hair cut and relaxed, even my eyebrows threaded and my face had make up done. Next time, I will have scalp treatment and ombre hair color.

"We liberate style."

This slogan means a lot. Distinct hairstyle shows unique personality of an individual, whether it's cut, styled, relaxed, rebonded, permed, colored, and/or treated. 

As they said, "Customer service consistency and continuous improvement is our driving force. Customer feedback is our fuel." That's Azta Urban Salon.




No comments:

Post a Comment